What We Believe and How We Do It
We Care for Your Family as Our Own
Our Care Team is highly skilled and motivated to provide your loved ones with rewarding experiences throughout our journey together. Our number one priority is to care for your family as if it were our own because we understand how important relationships are in the work we do.
How We Do It
- Our Care Team goes through a rigorous vetting process to ensure that your loved one is in the right hands.
- All our tutors are highly qualified and equipped with at least two years of tutoring experience with people with disabilities.
- Once a Care Team member is hired, they are on-boarded to ensure that they are fully integrated into Whole Spectrum Care’s culture and philosophy.
Why Choose Whole Spectrum Care
- Our Care Team members have a demonstrated ability to provide compassionate care for their clients.
- We offer on-going training to our Care Team and continually update our families on additional supports in the community, as they become available. Care Team members are not just tutors, they are a community resource for families.
- We have developed and maintain strong relationships with local service providers across a variety of service areas, an we share these resources with our clients because we know how important community connection is.